1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Getting Out Of Taxidermy Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Therrmann, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Therrmann

Therrmann New Member

I’m getting out of taxidermy. I would like to sell everything together. I have about everything any new taxidermist would need. I got all kinds of chemicals and powders, manikins, 2 fleshing machines (which those I can sell separate) mini flesher( old but still works) small hand tools, clays, maches, 55gal tumber, electric bird flesher, all kinds of animals in freezer including a African impala and life size black bear, small supplies, tags, paint air brush and machine and much more. Email me attamaraannherrmann@gmail.com if interested and I can send you pics

2. RANMARSH

RANMARSH New Member

3. cadburyrabbit01

cadburyrabbit01 New Member

Where are you located?

4. RANMARSH

RANMARSH New Member

Hello located up in Maine, just separated from the Navy and started a small side Taxidermy business.

5. Therrmann

Therrmann New Member

Yes what items are you interested in?

6. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Was you at the Maine Taxidermist show this year ????????

7. PensivePronghorn

PensivePronghorn Member

Hello,
    Email came back as a dead end...I am interested in everything but I live in South Carolina...I know shipping everything might get costly, but if you wouldn't mind telling me what you want $$$ for ALL, and if it fits my budget, I'm sure we will arrange shipping. Thank you!

Warm regards,
    ~PPronghorn

8. RANMARSH

RANMARSH New Member

I was not hoping to make it next year. Rustic Patriot Taxidermy

9. Therrmann

Therrmann New Member

KH Taxidermy likes this.
  10. Therrmann

Therrmann New Member

Sorry ‘at’ is not included

KH Taxidermy likes this.
  11. Chad McClain

Chad McClain New Member

Do you still have the mini flesher?

12. WildManfromMa

WildManfromMa Active Member

Please do not respond to this thread. Click on my username and then start a conversation!

First you will click the persons username...
    [​IMG]
    By clicking their username a popup will appear and then you will click on start conversation...
    [​IMG]
    Next you will be brought to a conversation page that only you and the user you are trying to contact will be able to see...
    [​IMG]
    And now you can start your conversation with that user. Or you can also click on the persons username...
    [​IMG]
    And then you can click on profile page, which will take you to their profile...
    [​IMG]
    And then you can click on information...
    [​IMG]
    And then you will click on start a conversation...
    [​IMG]
    Which then you will be brought to the conversation page...
    [​IMG]

These are two easy ways to start a conversation. This tutorial is only to help clean things up, and help people that are new to the forum, or are computer impaired.

When you reply directly to a for sale thread, it bumps that thread to the top. The rule is to wait 7 days before bumping. So its not fair to people that wait the minimum 7 days and then they bump their own thread. Yet other threads are being replied directly to, which bumps them, and pushes the other persons thread farther from the top, which they just waited 7 days to bump. Hope this helps! Take care!

Any questions, click my username and start a conversation with me! And i had full permission from Rausch to use his profile in this tutorial!

This Tutorial was provided by HondaXR250

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019