1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Grison, Sloths, Zorilla, Tayra, Tamandua, Kinkajou, And More!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by OddArticulations, Oct 29, 2019.

1. OddArticulations

OddArticulations Member

Alrighty, it's that time of the year again! Have way too many photos to post, so I'll only choose a few. Contact me if you'd like more. All animals died naturally in a sanctuary in the US. Skins will be sent frozen, but can be tanned for an additional fee. Search up my previous posts if you'd like to see what I still have available from last year's inventory. Only the skins are available unless stated otherwise. Will not ship you the whole animal without security payment due to people stealing the carcasses in the past.

Kinkajous: 2 available, one is absolutely gigantic. The smaller one has a sore on its back- $250 each
    Edit: big one is sold

Sloths: Adults with perfect fur are $550 with claws. Have one that only the head skin is mountable for $350. Also have babies at various ages (1 day, 2 weeks, 1 month, 4 months, little older, etc) Make an offer on the babies. Will ship the whole adult sloths for $1550 each. Will reimburse you the $1000 if you return the carcass.

Tamandua Anteaters: $400-500 depending on size, color, and condition. Have adults and babies

Paca: These guys' skins are SUPER thin and rip ridiculously easily, but I'll attempt to skin one if you'd like. Make me an offer ($300 seems like a good starting point) on a skin. Have a couple really nice ones in this group

Cuscus: These are weird fluffy things! Mostly females with nice light fur, also have a few with darker. First time having these in. $250 each
    Edit: 5 sold! Only a few left!

Four Eyed Opossums: These guys are very small (but adults). The two I just got in do not have good skins (so ignore the picture of them), but I still have some from last year with good skins. $300 each for the whole animal, but I'll reimburse you $150 if you'll send back the carcass (because I don't want to skin them)

Red Rumped Agouti: First time having one of these in. Skins looks to be in great condition. Make me an offer, as I don't know what the skins are worth. $200?

Red South American Coatimundi Babies: These guys are really small, but are mountable (I had one this size mounted for myself)- 3 with good skins available for $250 each for the whole animal. Will reimburse you $125 if you return the carcass

Now for the cool ones.....

Greater Grison Juvenile: These guys look just like a little honey badger and are very very rare in the US. This dude still has his baby teeth, but is a pretty good size with excellent skin. $800 seems like a good starting point

Tayra Juvenile: This is the third tayra I've had, and they're absolutely awesome animals. This guy has baby teeth but is quite long with his long bushy tail. Skin looks to be in great shape. Already skinned out! Asking only $100 for the pelt minus head/feet

Zorilla: Looks a bit like a skunk, and smells...... strange. This is an adult, but its fur is wet. Doesn't appear to be slipping anywhere. Make me an offer. $500?

Like I said, I have many many more pictures if you'd like to see them. It's only allowing me to attach 10 here, but that should give you an idea of what I have. Put up a few more pictures in the comments! I like bones.... so if you have any cool skulls/skeletons feel free to offer up a trade!

Please Text/Call/Email me at 334-655-7715 or [email protected] with any interest or questions. If I don't answer please leave a voicemail and I'll get back to you when I can. I'll try to update this post as things sell. Thank you!

-Dalton

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  2. OddArticulations

OddArticulations Member

Putting up a few more photos here

Attached Files:

3. OddArticulations

OddArticulations Member

TTT

4. OddArticulations

OddArticulations Member

TTT
    Most of the cuscuses are sold, and I’m getting in 2 more kinkajous and a young adult coatimundi next week!