1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Sloths, Grison, Zorilla, Monkeys, Tamandua, Kinkajou, And More!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by OddArticulations, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Updated 2-8-21
    Alrighty, it's that time of the year again! Have way too many photos to post, so I'll only choose a few. Contact me if you'd like more. All animals died naturally in a sanctuary in the US. Skins will be sent frozen, but can be tanned for an additional fee. Search up my previous posts if you'd like to see what I still have available from last year's inventory. Only the skins are available unless stated otherwise. Will not ship you the whole animal without security payment due to people stealing the carcasses in the past.

Kinkajous: 2 available, one is absolutely gigantic. - $250 each
    Juvenile Kinkajou (8-10 weeks old), absolutely great shape- $200 without claws
    Edit: all sold

Sloths: Adults with perfect fur are $550 without claws. $925 with claws. Have one that only the head skin is mountable for $350. Also have babies at various ages (1 day, 2 weeks, 1 month, 4 months, little older, etc) Juveniles are $600 without claws, $1000 with claws. Will ship the whole adult sloths for $1550 each if you want to carcass cast them. Will reimburse you the $1000 if you return the carcass.

White tufted marmosets: these little monkeys are $225 without claws. Have a couple with patchy tails that I’d let go cheaper

Black tufted marmosets: 250 without claws. More uncommon than the white tufted.
    Edit: only one left

Prevost squirrels: adult skin for $225, whole baby for $225
    Edit: both sold

Juvenile capybaras: $250 each with claws. One is quite large for a juvenile. Very nice skin

Tamandua Anteaters: $300-500 depending on size, color, and condition. Have adults and babies available from platinum blonde to pretty dark. Come with claws.

Paca: These guys' skins are very thin and rip easily, but I'll attempt to skin one if you'd like. $250 on a skin with claws. Nice range of sizes available. Have a couple really nice ones in this group

Cuscus: These are weird fluffy things! Mostly females with nice light fur, also have a few with darker. First time having these in. $400 for the whole animal
    Edit: All sold

Four Eyed Opossums: These guys are very small (but adults). The two I just got in do not have good skins (so ignore the picture of them), but I still have some from last year with good skins. $300 each for the whole animal, but I'll reimburse you $150 if you'll send back the carcass (because I don't want to skin them)

Red Rumped Agouti: First time having some of these in. $200

Red South American Coatimundi Babies: These guys are really small, but are mountable (I had one this size mounted for myself)- 3 with good skins available for $250 each for the whole animal. Will reimburse you $125 if you return the carcass

Now for the cool ones.....

Greater Grison juvenile: looks just like a honey badger! Skin is currently at the tanner being tanned. It may be available once it’s done. Currently asking $950 for it

Zorilla: Looks a bit like a skunk, and smells...... strange. This is an adult, but its fur is wet. Doesn't appear to be slipping anywhere. Very rare animal. $500
    Edit: Sold

Like I said, I have many many more pictures if you'd like to see them. It's only allowing me to attach 10 here, but that should give you an idea of what I have. Put up a few more pictures in the comments! I like bones.... so if you have any cool skulls/skeletons feel free to offer up a trade!

Please Text/Call/Email me at 334-655-7715 or OddArticulations@gmail.com with any interest or questions. If I don't answer please leave a voicemail and I'll get back to you when I can. I'll try to update this post as things sell. Thank you!

-Dalton

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
  2. Putting up a few more photos here

Attached Files:

cifago likes this.

3. TTT

4. TTT
    Most of the cuscuses are sold, and I’m getting in 2 more kinkajous and a young adult coatimundi next week!

5. ruskket

ruskket Member

Is the young adult coati still available? Would that be skinned with head and feet?

6. TTT coati has already been claimed, as well as one of the kinkajous. Still have two more kinkajous available, though, as well as most of the stuff listed at the top of the post

7. cifago

cifago New Member

Hi would be interested in the small to medium mammals with documents and veterinary certificate oviosly has to be dry tanned. That is if you can post to Malta
    Regards Jason

8. Updated the post with current inventory. Attaching pics of the marmosets and prevost squirrels to this comment. More pics available if requested.

Attached Files:

9. Updated the current inventory and I’m attaching pictures of the largest capybara, juvenile kinkajou, and a really nice looking baby paca to this comment

Attached Files: