1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Don't Use Saia Trucking For Shipping!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Cecil, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

I ordered a commercial freezer from a retail supplier only 2 hours away. First it was going to be delivered on Friday, then Monday, and now Tuesday. Meanwhile I have being paying for rental equipment to move it and have muscle on standby.

Yes I know all about logistics and an attempt to get as much on board as possible to increase efficiency, but don't tell me it's coming on a certain day and then delay over and over again.

I looked them up on the Internet. Only a C- rating by BBB due to their refusal to respond to complaints, and lots of complaints including one on Amazon for a freezer shipped from the same company. Didn't say who the shipper was but I can probably guess.

If I ever order something like this again I will stipulate not to use this company!

Just thought someone ought to be aware!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  2. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

Ditto on buying an AC from Amazon and having UPS deliver. The unit cam with the box turned on its side with refrigerant oil leaking. I called in a claim, they sent a second...guess what....same thing. I gained 2 broken AC’s plus the frustration of getting a refund.

Cecil likes this.