1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Raw Frozen Skulls Wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by hayzer912, Nov 28, 2019.

1. hayzer912

hayzer912 New Member

Im looking for a few Coyote, Red Fox, Gray Fox and Beaver skulls. Must be L/XL Can be raw or skinned. No skull damage please. Must be frozen. Message me with what you have and a price. Always looking for all different types of animal skulls. Let me know what you have. I may be interested. Thanks!

2. fortman

fortman Member

What are you paying for each of these? Raw ones, we do not have grey fox in our area anymore

3. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

A lot of the bigger sellers on here aren't going to message you because they are too busy. Go through the For Sale section and go through the posts there. Another excellent seller to deal with is Bob Wendt. His skulls are perfect. No breaks or bullet holes and he will send you boxes of stuff.

dublelung likes this.
  4. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

appreciate the reference. I`ll be back in late january with a truckload of everything. have to catch them first and just starting next week. cats coyote badgers fox you name it.

5. wvuhunter

wvuhunter Member

I’ve got 10 coyote and one red fox skull that I’ve saved this year. All are in good shape. I’d take 5 for the red and 8 for the coyotes. I should have several more red fox skulls in the next few days. Let me know a zip code if your interested and I can get a shipping quote

-Mike

6. Belladona

Belladona New Member

If you still have any coyote let me know. I'm definitely interested and zip is 33248. Thanks~

7. skullsman

skullsman Member

Hell
    Hello,
    I have some Rodents skulls for sale, email, [email protected]
    WhatsApp +237674913503 for photos and price, payment only after you receive the package.

8. Chadcnak

Chadcnak New Member

River Otter?

9. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

see my ad on the for sale forum, may be down few pages. whatever you want, I`ve got it!

10. River Otter raw skulls 10 each
    Bobcat raw skulls 10 each

Text me at 410-490-3759 if interested

11. Belladona

Belladona New Member

If you have otter I'd be interested

12. fortman

fortman Member

Did you get your Coyote skulls you were looking for? I have 16 of them left and are $4 ea plus postage.

Todd