1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Lifesize Mammals 12-1-19

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Micah Howards, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Micah Howards

Micah Howards Active Member

Hi all, To this month of Lifesize mammals. Thank you to everyone who posts here!! If you have old or new mounts would be happy to see them all!!!

pir^2h likes this.
  2. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

Mica, I just want to say thank you for keeping this going..

Micah Howards likes this.

3. Micah Howards

Thanks. I have no problem with doing it I love to see other peoples mounts and hope some of your guys skills will rub off on me!!

4. Micah Howards

20190129_183020.jpg
    This was my first bobcat.

Bob and Hurricane Harvey like this.
  5. NMJagdHunter

NMJagdHunter Ted Wenner

summer hair chamois good03.JPG good04.JPG

6. Hello ,
    Good day ! I trust this email find you well .

This is Isabella from China Global Taxidermy Trading Company,we have been supplying the fine and quality taxidermy to schools, museums for many years in China.

Recently we would like to import the wildlife tanned hides for taxidermy purpose from outside China to fill our collections.Always be noted that the wildlife tanned furs include the headers,PAWS,tailes, horns and antlers etc ...Full body .. We will mount the full body taxidermy in China ,so no need the taxidermy .We accept the tanned hides.

We are interested in any species which is native to your country, or the ordinary items .Actually we do have a WANT LIST for the species in North America . .

All goods need to have CITES(for those Non-cites listed items of course no need this certificate), CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN and quarantine certificate.Hope you could provide the shipping cites for exporting .we will handle the importing documents at our side.

If you are interested , we will send you the WANT LIST immediately .Our initial purchasing qty is big .Have you ever exported to other countries ?

Thanks and regards,
    Isabella Sin

China Global Taxidermy Trading Co.,Ltd

Add: Room 2414, Building A2,R&F International Financial Center. Haiwu Road,Guicheng ,Nanhai district, Foshan , Guangdong. China

Office Tel:‭86-0757 8180 0071‬

Mobile No.: 86-185 1165 2683

Email:[email protected]

Whatsapp:86-185 1165 2683