1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bobcats

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by steward377, Dec 2, 2019.

1. steward377

steward377 Member

I’ve got 3 wet tanned Bobcats for sale, ready to mount. I’ve only got eye to nose measurements due to the fact they are stretched out and wet from tanning. The legs are cut straight down to the paw, that is the reason for the price. One of them was a big bodied male cat but his right ear is scarred up and thick from fighting. I’m asking 40 for him. The other two were average size but had some pretty spots. I took a pic of one cat, they look the same. I’m asking 50 each on the other two. These have a couple small holes each, easy fixes along the top of the back. I’ve also got a green skinned average sized midwestern cat for $50, dorsal cut with the legs tubed. All are without shipping, one cat can ship for 10-15$. Buy all the wet tanned and I’ll make you a deal. I’m trying to clean out my freezer and need them gone. I’ve got some whole frozen toms also needing gone. Text 325-642-9278 or email [email protected]

iowabowhunter likes this.
  2. Chris Kleist

Chris Kleist New Member

Hi, just inquiring if you have the wet tanned bobcats still available? If you do, also curious where they came from and what season? I'm hoping to find some with some longer winter hair from a colder area. Thanks! Chris