1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

5x6 Whitetail Buck, On Skull, Bleached/faded Neat Rack Non-typical

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Shed hunter, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Shed hunter

Shed hunter New Member

What you see is what ya get. I had 7 more photos, so if you want some more I can email them to you or something. There's a little sticker on his left side down by the burr too. His right side is the 6 point side, G1 and G2 may "share a common base". Just a neat, gnarly, cool rack really. I like it just as it is.

fullsizeoutput_13d8.jpeg fullsizeoutput_13da.jpeg fullsizeoutput_13de.jpeg fullsizeoutput_13df.jpeg IMG_2888.JPG IMG_2890.JPG fullsizeoutput_13e1.jpeg fullsizeoutput_13e2.jpeg fullsizeoutput_13d9.jpeg fullsizeoutput_13db.jpeg

$??? shipped to your door. Make me a reasonable offer? Will be insured for purchase price and tracking number provided, UPS.

Money Order, Money gram, or Paypal. Paypal add 3%. You can PM me.

Thanks for looking.

2. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

is this legal to ship across state lines anymore?

Rustybucknutz likes this.

3. Shed hunter

Shed hunter New Member

Yes, as long as there is no brain material/tissue or spinal cord traveling outside a CWD management zone. Straight from my fish and game Warden friend. That's Montana...you are responsible for knowing your state's laws if you buy and ship. This head especially, but all my heads are either boiled clean or 10-20 years old, so tissue isn't an issue. Thanks for asking.