1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Short Y Incision

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Sam 10November1775, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Clovis Point

Clovis Point New Member

or gouged the forearm on tbb bcd arm holding the screwdriver on a brow tine after it slipped... ask me how I know....

George and msestak like this.
  2. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

I wonder how that will work seeing how George has probably forgotten more than I will ever know? (Just picking at you George, you have helped me a lot over the years even although you probably didn't know it)

msestak likes this.

3. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Vick, I never much entertained any ideas of writing a "how to". I recall absorbing every word J.W. Elwood ever wrote in his pamphlets and then how I learned to ignore almost every one of them through the years. I recall when artificial bird heads were introduced, Van Dykes put out a sheet on using them that suggested you take a pair of pliers and crush the birds skull before trying to remove it. I never explained that at some point, the artificial head had to go back in the same hole. There are just too many different ways to skin a cat than the method I use. I only relate those that worked for ME. Some people defend using a screwdriver and aren't about to change. Me? I tried to stay ahead of the industry instead of following it.

pir^2h and msestak like this.