1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Free Shot Cinnamon Teal Gone. Thanks

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Bob Jungman (559) 269-3336, Dec 4, 2019.

1. E4B2BB90-4339-485E-A2D8-A15FD2B41B4C.jpeg As some know, I’m a better begger Than shooter.
    I met a guy at the refuge parking lot today, & talked him out of 2 nice drake Spoonys & 3 drake cinnamon teal.
    Another guy gave me a good looking Eagle Head Blue goose & a nice drake Bufflehead.

these are FREE to who ever wants one (yes one). Please call me (559) 269-3336 & let’s talk.Bird is free. Postage is $26.20 express mail overnight from California.

I do not want to over commit but I really want to gift these birds is whoever wants one.
    Always glad to help.
    Bob Jungman
    7800 E. Carmen
    Fresno Ca 94737
    (559) 269-3336

KH Taxidermy likes this.
  2. duck32289

duck32289 Member

Bob, i will take the bufflehead if it's still available.Thanks

3. WiscoNick

WiscoNick New Member

I would love a cinnamon teal if it’s still available as I have never even seen one here in Wisconsin lol.

4. And Nick, you probably won’t see one in Wisconsin. They are a pacific flyway.
    You certainly can have one, or even a pair. (m&f). Guys gave me a couple too.
    Plus my 4. Call me & we’ll talk.
    I want to give them all away (one at a time) tonight & tomorrow.
    78EC71C7-80FF-444E-A8E7-32FBC9109A53.jpeg

WiscoNick likes this.
  5. duck32289

duck32289 Member

Bob, is the buffie still available?

6. Yes, you can have my last bufflehead.

Still have a couple Spoonys.
    Buddy called & said his goal this weekend is going to be 7 drake Spoonys. (He said “unless a sprig gets careless) “.
    Want one, call me. (559) 269-3336
    Bob

7. sgt_franks

sgt_franks New Member

Bob,do you have an of the teal still? I would love to get one if available.

8. Wildthings

Wildthings Well-Known Member

You will get a better response if you call him and you will enjoy talking with him!!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  9. sgt_franks

sgt_franks New Member

th
    thanks, Ill give him a call.

10. Please do not respond to this thread. Click on my username and then start a conversation!

First you will click the persons username...
    [​IMG]
    By clicking their username a popup will appear and then you will click on start conversation...
    [​IMG]
    Next you will be brought to a conversation page that only you and the user you are trying to contact will be able to see...
    [​IMG]
    And now you can start your conversation with that user. Or you can also click on the persons username...
    [​IMG]
    And then you can click on profile page, which will take you to their profile...
    [​IMG]
    And then you can click on information...
    [​IMG]
    And then you will click on start a conversation...
    [​IMG]
    Which then you will be brought to the conversation page...
    [​IMG]

These are two easy ways to start a conversation. This tutorial is only to help clean things up, and help people that are new to the forum, or are computer impaired.

When you reply directly to a for sale thread, it bumps that thread to the top. The rule is to wait 7 days before bumping. So its not fair to people that wait the minimum 7 days and then they bump their own thread. Yet other threads are being replied directly to, which bumps them, and pushes the other persons thread farther from the top, which they just waited 7 days to bump. Hope this helps! Take care!

Any questions, click my username and start a conversation with me! And i had full permission from Rausch to use his profile in this tutorial!

This Tutorial was provided by HondaXR250