1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Whitetail Buck Capes

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by nambird, Dec 11, 2019.

1. nambird

nambird Member

I have plenty of Whitetail buck capes that I'm processing right now ,,,it is the end of the rut season here ,,all capes are going to be in the range of (neck size) 20 in. to 25 in. and all my capes are prep for shoulder or pedestal mount,, ears,eyes,lips, turned fleshed salted and dried ready for tanning ,, prices range from $100 to $160 + $20 priority mail shipping , if you are interested in a spacific size let me know , it usualy takes 2 week to finish, I will have pics of indivisual capes upon request as finished you can email me at [email protected] Thank you

2. apache

apache 9-11 never forget

3. apache

apache 9-11 never forget

Responded have not heard back I'm interested in the cape we had discussed on Monday

4. nambird

nambird Member

Hi I resonded to your other question ,,maybe it went in your inbox,,, Hi I have a cape that I did yesterday 7 1/2 x 23 it will be ready to ship next tuesday or wenesday ,,it has a small rub on the left side of the brisket easy fix so I reduced the price to $110 + $20 shipping let me know if that works for you I will have more in a few weeks,,you can contact me at [email protected] it will be easier. Thank you