1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Go Fund Me For Eddie's Photobucket Photos

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by TheReelCowboy, Dec 23, 2019.

1. I read on here yesterday that Eddie would have to pay to get his photos off of photobucket. I'm not sure of the amount but would anyone be willing to donate to a gofundme account so he can pay them?

If everyone donated a few dollars we might get enough money for them to be released and put back on the site.?

2. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Not sure if it will work for him or not, worked for me. If I opened my PB account, I could still look at my photos. They just could no longer be shared or seen by anyone else. One by one, I downloaded all my pictures from PB into a folder. Then I deleted the entire account. Uploaded my pictures to postimage.org for free where they live today.

I also had copies of the same pictures scattered over files on my PC. Didn't he still have copies of these photos on his PC drive somewhere? No one should be paying Photobuckets ransom money. Their site now says they have a $5.99 easy sign up for their cheapest account. Maybe sign up for that, pay the $5.99 and then take all the pictures down and cancel it. Too many nice free sites like Postimage to keep feeding PB.

3. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

I lost my good hat wonder if you all would donate to a GO FUND ME account and see what I could get so I can buy another one.

Rob43 likes this.
  4. Now that's funny!