1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Coyote

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by yanta61, Jan 6, 2020.

1. looking for prime coyote 1/2 skin or long cape. The fluffier the better. Thanks AY

2. skinning 10-15 tomorrow so write what you need, and if you want it frozen or salted,
    George

3. LastShot

LastShot Member

Got some full bodies tanned winter prime. 100 plus shipping. 840-2179 thanks

4. I have a whole, rough skinned male

Attached Files:

5. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

You have those above as well as contact Bob Wendt on here. A professional trapper that brings in truckloads of them. I have bought from him many times in the past. He gets some huge animals and a lot of very hairy ones with heavy coats.

yanta61 likes this.
  6. zzyzz

zzyzz New Member

new member looking for help...

i came across a skull while hiking in California. after research, i am almost certain i am legally not allowed to pick up or be in possession of it.

i had no idea at the time...should i return the skull where i found it? very rare specimen.

just want to do the right thing..

if California did a better job of advertising these laws i would have known...kind of feel like in between a rock and a hard place for the fact i didn't intend on breaking any laws...

feel free to pm me...appreciate the help

7. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

california laws are easy. everything is illegal except being a pedophile, and being gay . unless you are an illegal alien, then everything is not only legal, but free. otherwise, you can`t do anything.

trapper12345, team-hoyt and msestak like this.
  8. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    Tell us how you really feel Bob.

msestak and pir^2h like this.
  9. bob wendt

all democrat controlled. a preveiw of the whole united states if the democrats achieve their goals of wrecking the whole country and stealing the freedoms we have left. I suspect I am preaching to the choir on a taxidermy site. if not I just do not understand how it could be.

trapper12345, team-hoyt and msestak like this.
  10. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    I'm with ya Bob, this country is headed down a chitty path and liberals are pushing hard.

msestak likes this.
  11. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

its way past time to push back.

but as far as ZZYZZ problem what exactly did you find? if its that rare dont toss it, just anonymously get it to a museum, they are allowed to have it.

12. zzyzz

zzyzz New Member

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  13. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

?

14. back to looking for a coyote cape....!

15. bob wendt

have plenty. you looking for a big eastern or a western? $45 picked up or $76 shipped, on loooooong 1/2 capes. full lifesize more $.

msestak and yanta61 like this.
  16. I sent you a message... Thanks

msestak likes this.
  17. zzyzz

zzyzz New Member

msestak...wanted to return skull before replying. sorry. here's a picture.

18. zzyzz

zzyzz New Member