1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Educational Natural History Collection For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by [email protected], Jan 7, 2020.

1. NOAH@aarrkk

[email protected] Active Member

GA
    SOLD--SOLD--SOL--NO LONGER AVAILABLE--NO LONGER AVAILABLE--THANKS-- IMG_1746.JPG I'm not trying to violate the rules, I'm just clearing out things and finding new things to post and I have a short time to post them.. That being said:
    I have a collection of natural history items that would be ideal for museums or nature centers or even schools. Most items are plastic or some type of 'rubber' but there are several 'real' natural history items. I think the photos will explain what's included.
    I'm asking $45.00 plus shipping. I accept PayPal and Money Orders. E-mail me at
    [email protected] or click on the big fish in the upper left and start a conversation. Thanks, NOAH/Jerry

IMG_1741.JPG IMG_1742.JPG IMG_1743.JPG IMG_1744.JPG

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
  2. Marsed

Marsed New Member

Coins collections re my life. I started my first collection in early childhood and since then always use Buy Physical Silver Coins online.There are a lot of coins with lizards and turtles price starts from $73.50 and of course discounts and various sales for your unique collection. Start your own collection right now.