1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Fresh Raw Skulls , Rare And Common.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by bob wendt, Jan 14, 2020.

1. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

all skulls guaranteed no damage other than whatever natural tooth wear is on wild animals. all are fresh frozen and not stinky. ringtail cats and hog nose skunks $35 each, bobcats and badgers $15 each, other than one super jumbo tomcat that is $25, grey fox, skunks and coyotes $5 each, jack rabbits $4 each, cotton tails and squirrels $3 each. some I have hundreds, others just a few. shipping is ALWAYS $22/box, no matter if the box is full or only one skull. this is priority shipping usps and includes a leak proof liner bag. pm me or better just call me at 317-326-4670. bob

Rheya likes this.
  2. bob wendt

ringtail and hognose skunks all sold. plenty of everything else..badger, bobcat, coyote, grey fox, stripes skunks, jack and cottontails, squirrels, few beaver and coon

3. peted

peted Member

4. peted

peted Member

Looking for a couple bobcats to replace some teeth pricing please

5. Bryce p

Bryce p New Member

What do you have left

6. bob wendt

grey fox are now all sold. have left 6 stripe skunks and plenty of bobcat, badger coyotes, squirrels and both jack and cottontail rabbits, and a few coon and beaver..

7. bob wendt

ttt