1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wanted: Wolves Or Coyotes

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by duskychat, Jan 16, 2020.

1. duskychat

duskychat Member

Hello,

I'm searching for wolf or coyote pelts. Would prefer to have some mountable ones. Wet tans are okay. Must be willing to do 3-4 month payment plans on the wolf pelts, just due to price. PM me with what you got if you're okay with all this!

2. buckrub10

buckrub10 Active Member

I have several coyotes wet tanned, all prime winter fur $200 each plus shipping

3. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

tons of raw frozen coyotes and wolf. all skinned for lifesize. can ship direct to you,or to the tannery of your choice. wolf $400, coyote $100..plus shipping.

4. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

As a suggestion, rather than ask sellers to wait for you to pay, start saving money now. Put it aside for yourself instead of asking someone to accept payments. Us sellers need to sell our stuff. Having it sit for months only to have someone back out (happens too many times) does not help us at all especially when we could have sold something three times over to other parties. Bob is awesome to deal with and has prime stuff. Figure that good coyotes are going to cost you a good $100. Fancy ones and rare colors will be more. $400 for a wolf is dirt cheap and many will cost upwards of $600 for those with good, heavy fur. Save up the funds for a wolf till you have $500 set aside and you can make a one time payment and get it sent to you right away. Those prices are for a raw hide and you will still have to send it out to get it tanned after you have prepped it for the tannery. Most raw hides you see are not "tannery ready".

bob wendt and rosscoak like this.
  5. duskychat

duskychat Member

Thank you for the advice! I appreciate that! I found a seller who I am doing payment plans with, I myself am I taxidermist who just wanted some projects in pretty soon. But for sure I'll definitely save up money in the near future to buy pelts and what not :)