1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

(deleted)

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Eliana Rose, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Yes, it was a positive experience

50.0%
  2. No, bad seller, did not receive items, other issues

50.0%
  1. Eliana Rose

Eliana Rose New Member

(Post deleted)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    bob wendt and HondaXR250 like this.
  2. AllieC

AllieC Member

I️ have NEVER scammed someone, I️ have had issues with COMISSIONS being done in time and late, but I️ have NEVER scammed anyone.

3. I dealt with Allie recently and my purchase went perfectly. She shipped them out on time, they were safely packaged, and exactly as pictured. I'm looking forward to doing more business with her in the future.

- Nikki

AllieC, bob wendt and HondaXR250 like this.
  4. Eliana Rose

Eliana Rose New Member

Thank you for posting this

5. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

no dog in the fight but seems if your deal with her went ok you should delete the 2nd hand stuff from other sites.

AllieC and pir^2h like this.
  6. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

You could have waited to see if she shipped before filing with paypal. You didn't even give it a chance. You have six months now to submit a dispute with paypal. I don't recall seeing seeing a negative post on here and I don't have Alliec listed in my permanent, "Do not buy from" list. Are you even sure it is the same person???

Maybe next time you want to buy from someone on here you should search the buyers and sellers board. Just my thoughts on the matter.

7. AllieC

AllieC Member

People RARELY go to make good reviews, but RUSH to make bad ones or secondhand ones about what they heard from someone who heard from someone. I’ve been on here for about 6 years I️ think and I’ve never had a bad review, and PayPal always works in the customers favor so if anyone ever dosent like a package or it came differently than expected I’m always happy to just refund them anyways or make out some deal. I️ dont do commissions anymore, and this is my only job because I’m injured so talking to me beforehand if you want a refund is better than PayPal thinking I️ didnt send someone an order.

pir^2h and kojak like this.
  8. AllieC

AllieC Member

Also I️ refunded her immediately after I️ saw her message ^