1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Featured R I P Paul Eberle

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Ken Edwards, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

a-eberle.jpg
    Paul Eberle of Raritan Township, New Jersey, longtime representative of Tohickon Glass Eyes in Pennsylvania, passed away on February 2, 2020. Paul was well known by anyone who attended taxidermy conventions during the past 30 years, as his kind presence was a fixture in the Tohickon booth at hundreds of trade shows.

Paul's obituary here.

2. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

He was a great guy , very helpful and knowledgeable, R.I.P.

magicmick likes this.

3. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Such sad news. Paul was a friend to everyone he met and such a kindhearted, gentle man. He will be sorely missed by those who knew him and more so by those who will never know him as we did. Ride the gentle winds and God speed Paul.

Skywalker and magicmick like this.
  4. RIP Paul.

5. Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara Well-Known Member

As has been said, Paul was a very kind and friendly person. He always went out of his way to make sure you got what you needed. What a great representative for Tohican!
    Now at home with his Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. No better way to spend eternity Paul!
    My condolences to his family.
    Jim

rogerswildlife and George like this.
  6. Joe Kish

Joe Kish Well-Known Member

Texas
    Like so many of you, I knew that gentle man personally. He once told me that he had spent some 10 years as a missionary in Italy. Thereafter I could not resist greeting him at conventions with a 'Bongiorno' or a 'Come stai'? He'd smile and humor me, and I can tell you there was warmth and sincerity in that smile. I don't think anyone who knew him well enough did not love the man with his simple humble demeanor. Paul had to pass one day like all of us will, so it's not wholly unexpected when a friend or associate's expiration date arrives. But if you don't get a small lump in your throat knowing that Paul is forever gone from our sight, then you simply didn't know the man well as I did. My condolences to Paul's family and to all his many friends.

7. Tom McNeal

Tom McNeal Member

We are so sorry to hear this news. Gail and I always looked forward to seeing Paul at the shows and I know he will be missed by many of us.

Our condolences to Paul's family and friends and may perpetual light shine upon him!

Tom & Gail McNeal

Johnnyclyde and Skywalker like this.
  8. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear this. Paul was a gentleman , professional, honest, helpful and always the nicest person on the convention floor.
    We always appreciated him doing the meal blessing. Condolences to the family , RIP my friend.

9. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

He had the kindest and most reassuring spirit. Always sincerely happy to meet his fellow friends in our little industry. One of the true good ones has moved on. If this crazy world is a test, Paul, I would say you passed with flying colours. Godspeed.

Johnnyclyde and George like this.
  10. Kathy

Kathy Active Member

Paul was one of the kindest people in taxidermy.

Attached Files:

George likes this.
  11. Wow, been out of town and just now learning of this news. So sorry to hear, he was such a nice man and he will be missed.

DP

12. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

Terrible news, was the go to guy to get some eyes to our show, will be sadly missed.

13. Kim Owens

Kim Owens Are we there yet?

I am late in seeing this and it makes my heart sad. Paul was always a welcome face at the many taxidermy shows throughout the years. His kindness never went unnoticed. Rest in Peace, my friend and send John our love as well.

14. Rick Carter

Rick Carter Administrator

I heard Paul had been very sick and that he died. We went through a very similar circumstance with both my mother and Nickie's parents. I am saddened that Paul is absent from our lives but relieved and comforted to know that his suffering is over. Paul was one of the few people I ever met that was as close to being Christlike at all times. He was a perfect gentleman and caring person as possibly so. I liked his wit and honesty. He was someone who could be trusted and was a tremendous asset to everyone he encountered. A truly beloved soul.

Paul B and George like this.
  15. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

He was always dressed in a suit, and was a true gentleman. Prayers to his family. He was a great guy. Thanks to Taxi-Net for sharing this sad news with our caring taxidermy family.

16. Robert Wise

Robert Wise Member

Rest In Peace Paul .....always enjoyed talking to you at the shows .Read all the others above me and all are an accurate description of the person we all knew just a gentle soul . You will surely be missed but you’re home now.