1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Fs: Dry Tanned Female Mtn Lion - Bc (canadian Sale)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Rackmastr, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Hey all,

I've got a 85-90lb female mountain lion hide for sale. Its skinned for lifesize or rug and was tanned by Flint Fur in Cranbrook BC. Amazing shape and colour. No issues at all in hide. Skinned/fleshed by me. Great dry tan that re-hydrates very well and a tannery I use and trust with a lot of tanning.

I'd like $385 CDN (about $300 USD) which includes the cost of an export permit from BC to any Canadian province. For a BC sale I'd take $350. All permits and info can be provided, legal for sale. I'd prefer to sell it in Canada or if a USA buyer would like to buy it I'd like them to handle all CDN exporting, etc as its a conflict of interest with my full-time job.
    Shoot me a PM for questions, will post some pics when I'm on my computer but can text any immediately.

Would also trade with a CDN taxidermist for capes, taxidermy supplies, or taxidermy work such as bird taxidermy or lifesize work credit.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
  2. Sold!!