1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Ots

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by drob, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Not complaining, just wondering if anyone has noticed slower than usual shipping from OTS .

2. Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara Well-Known Member

Ordered the other day and they said 3 or 4 days behind.

3. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

Maybe weather related???

4. I ordered on the 5th. and when I called on the 14th. they hadn't shipped yet! Just seemed weird because they were always very quick.

5. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    Guys, there are getting hammered with orders. They are running two shifts that I know of. And I think they are trying to get a third shift up and going.
    With their great whitetail mannikins and with the addition to all the new lifesize mannikins, they are just extremely busy.
    Rest assured the are working very hard to get the orders out,

6. Thankyou

7. Yep , slower than normal for the above reasons BUT worth the wait. And I like supporting small companies.

Lance.G and pir^2h like this.
  8. Ok ,now I'm complaining!Ordered on 2/5/20-two weeks later,nothing.Longest wait in over twenty years of doing this!

9. verne

verne Well-Known Member

Call on your order , see why your waiting.

Lance.G likes this.
  10. So why in the word post on here, NOONE here can answer your question. Why would you not call the office???

11. I called TWICE! I didn,t just fall off the turnip truck! usually get helpful answers -posting so that anyone in a hurry for product should be carefull.

12. WILD BROOKIES

WILD BROOKIES JOIN EBTJV SAVE A RESOURCE

Alot of state shows this time of year

drob likes this.
  13. Seeing as their website has literally never worked during my entire Taxidermy career, I’ve never ordered from them, never seen their catalog. No hard feelings, if they’re that busy and can get by and have that much business that they don’t need these things then good for them. I just wonder where they’ll be in 10 years? How many of their current customers will be retiring, and the next generation have built lasting loyalty with companies that speak our language, like Matuska (excellent website, very approachable, solid online presence)?

pir^2h and drob like this.