1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Whole Frozen Racoon And Deer

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Moorel, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Moorel

Moorel New Member

Whole frozen racoon and deer for sale. They where harvested yesterday and they are for sale contact for more details and pictures

Attached Files:

Madelyn likes this.
  2. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

SO WHAT KIND OF RACCOON IS THAT AND HOW MUCH? WHAT SPECIES OF DEER IS THAT. WHAT PART OF THE WORLD ARE YOU FROM.

Chippers, Emers48 and Surrexis like this.

3. Moorel

Moorel New Member

Am looking on $220 including shipping

4. olebarnette

olebarnette Active Member

Hmmmmmmm????

Surrexis likes this.
  5. BowDeadly

How would you like payment WESTERN UNION. Do you take PAYPAL, do you take checks?
    I would like both shipped NEXT DAY AIR, what's the cost? Will these be skinned or shipped whole? What does the deer weigh, if shipped whole is it gutted? What address will these be shipped from?

Rausch likes this.
  6. Moorel

Moorel New Member

I do take western union or PayPal. and they will be shipped whole. Am shipping from Colorado. Am asking just $220 including shipping.
    Let me know your latest suggestion

Thanks

7. BowDeadly

OK I'm excited, what's your address I'll send you CASH. Nice toes, are they from Africa like the deer and raccoon?

Rausch likes this.
  8. Moorel

Moorel New Member

Yes they are from African. If you can send the cash via PayPal it will be fine ...

Thanks and best regards

9. Moorel

Moorel New Member

Yes they are from African. If you can send the cash via PayPal it will be fine ...

Thanks and best regards

10. That's a unique colored raccoon. Send me your Western Union address and phone number while I ponder making you an offer on it. Thanks!

Sam

11. BowDeadly

what's your PAYPAL adress...............Thanks

12. BowDeadly

A real JACK-OFF. My money says he is a scammer / a-hole.

13. olebarnette

Moorel,
    If I send you $280 western union money order, can you skin them before shipping? If this is okay I'll send you the money order right away. I need these animals for a Taxidermy competition in two weeks. Especially that mature skunkfox and the swamp goat.
    Thank you my Buddy

14. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

I am an ew member and a 14 year old female. could you send me pictures? when I get my allowance saved up I will buy both, but I need pictures first. right now I have no money but I still need the pictures. send pictures to text br549

Emers48 and Chippers like this.
  15. Yourmom

Yourmom New Member

I too ponder making an offer and would like to inquire upon your prices. This raccoon could be in the ballroom of the Biltmore in less than a few days. If your prices are sufficient Lord Biltmore would enjoy having them posthaste.

16. olebarnette

Bob,
    You hit the nail on the head!

bob wendt likes this.
  17. BowDeadly

I'll do 750.00 if you pay shipping.I can do paypal.

18. olebarnette

I'll do $751 cash no receipt needed. Final offer!
    But I need to know now, or I'm out.

19. Chad Houston

Chad Houston New Member

Hello, "Yourmom" I also ponder making an offer and was wondering if you wanted to purchase the specimen together in exchange for sharing the creature? A brother of mine would flip if he saw this on the supper table!

20. Yourmom

Yourmom New Member

I'd certainly be interested but I need this for Lord Biltmore or my heads surely gone. I'm sorry we can't make this work. On a less perfect specimen, I'd definitely be willing to go in another such trophy.
    Call me here for info (606) 549-1194