1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Iowa Show Is Still On March 26-29

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Brian Reinertson, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    The ITA is aware and sensitive to the current concerns with Corona Virus but wanted to assure our exhibitors and participants that we we are confident in moving forward with our event.

Both the ITA and our venue have protocols in place for the safety of participants and other patrons within the venue. This includes extensive precautions in food prep areas, and lots of sanitizing and handwashing stations.

Our convention center has a group of restrooms right by the doors that will allow for frequent handwashing as well within our event area.

Most importantly our bar will be stocked and ready for everyone to come enjoy themselves for another great year of friendship, fellowship, and artistry! Out of state folks DO NOT need to be ITA members to participate in the seminars and competition.

***The only change so far is that Cory Caruthers will be filling in as bird judge for Jonathan Wright.

Please call me with any ?s or concerns 319-331-7126
    Brian Reinertson ITA President

pir^2h likes this.
  2. Richs Taxidermy

Richs Taxidermy Well-Known Member

We've been inside dead animals were tougher than most ordinary people

Richard C and Ron B like this.

3. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Thank goodness someone has enough sense to realize that the majority of this corona crap isn't enough to stop your show! I am so sick of hearing the media hype this crap up scaring people to death when in reality it isn't even as bad as the flu.

4. Brian Reinertson

Iowa
    Postponed due to venue closing..
    Iowa show will happen July 16-19. Stay tuned for more details. Hotel reservations can be transferred to the new date. Again, please call me with any ?s

5. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

It’s going to happen to all the shows probably for the next two months. Indeed we’re a tough bunch but those that work at these centers aren’t like us folks. They don’t mount animals lol

6. Richs Taxidermy

I work nuke plant outages,2000 people from all over the country packed together still hanging in there

7. Richs Taxidermy

Is that close to the national show

8. jakecs

jakecs Member

Yes the National is July 23-26 in Sioux Falls SD

9. Brian Reinertson

Iowa
    Show planned for July now cancelled due to the venue not being open for events until August.