1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Auto Tanner 22gal $1250.00

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by nb9094, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Year and a half old, like new. Used only 4 times. 22 Gallon Stainless Steel Tanner. Withstands years of tanning with ZERO deterioration or rusting. Perfect for the taxidermists looking to incorporate the efficiencies of the AUTO TANNER to studio with a tanner made of the finest materials. Comes with Tanning crystals. Anyone can tan a hide with this machine.
    The AUTO TANNER is your own “Personal Tannery” in your taxidermy shop. Get a Professionally Tanned Hide in ONLY 4 hours. While you are mounting your deer today, imagine being able to “hands off” tan a hide for mounting tomorrow – at the same time! This process is so easy, and makes tanning deer hide simple. That’s the flexibility the AUTO TANNER gives you without the hides ever leaving your shop! The Auto Tanner allows you to keep complete control over your tanning/hiding process. Avoid the hassles of sending your hides out and protect them from potential damage caused during shipment. It is your own mini tannery right on site.
    You also have no mess at all with the Auto tanner, one or two gallons I drain in a mop bucket and dump down the drain.
    Great for any hunter or trapper who wants to tan their own hides.
    Website for the Auto Tanner I'm selling:
    https://www.autotanner.com/
    Article about Auto Tanning:
    https://www.autotanner.com/Portals/0/doc/articles/AUTO TANNER - Taxidermy Today Article.pdf
    I just don't care for doing mammal Taxidermy, more into birds.
    Price is $1250 for Auto Tanner plus a box of tanning crystals. Does not include shipping.

2. armedic67

armedic67 New Member

could you post some pictures of it. I may be interested in it.

3. This still for sale?

ROCKYMN likes this.
  4. Hey,
    If you still have this tanner. I will take it. I've been looking for one. Thanks. Let me know. Tom

5. omglauralee

omglauralee New Member

Hi, is this still available?

6. Is the Auto Tanner still available? Please call or text to 239-281-7749. Thank you.