1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Once Of A Life Time Western Diamond Back Rattlesnake

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by texascritter, Mar 21, 2020.

1. texascritter

texascritter Cell 972-904-9516

I got today a huge western diamond back rattlesnake. It has not thawed enough to measure but the girth is huge as you can see. That is a tall boy beer in the pic with it and it dwarfs it. I will get a length later tonight. Price is $250 "shipped" to lower 48. I will not skin and I will not ship over seas. I have not gotten one this big since 2004. If you want it call me at 972-904-9516 or email me at [email protected] and pray it has not sold.

55" long with a 10" girth

<<SOLD>>

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    bob wendt likes this.
  2. Great price on huge nice rattle snake!! You will not find another western diamondback this big in your lifetime.

3. Jerred

Jerred Member

May have last meal in it that has not digested, or if Female could be(Gravid) or Pregnant with nearly fully term baby rattlelers inside?If you had two of the exact same size I could tell you by looking at the underside of their tails from the Anal plate to the base of rattles, on Live or dead frozen specimans. The way would be to probe them , but not always accurate on both issues to about 90%
    A male will have a Hemi- Penis a forked penis with tiny Barbs on the Penis.you will not really know until you skin the rattlesnake, My two cents worth, a very nice specimen any way you look at it?
    Jerred.

HondaXR250 likes this.