1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Is Mckenzie's Open?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by countrycritter, Mar 23, 2020.

1. countrycritter

countrycritter Active Member

Texas
    Trying to call and no one is answering. Just wondering if they've closed or changed hours?

2. ANDY

ANDY Well-Known Member

Ohio
    I don't know about McKenzie but just heard Ots is shutting down after
    today for at least 2 weeks.

3. Dark Man

Dark Man Well-Known Member

Not sure about the hours but they are open I just ordered a bunch of stuff yesterday they were out of some driftwood said that would be 2 to 3 weeks before They can get it here

4. countrycritter

Texas
    Ok thanks guys. Will keep trying.

Rick Carter likes this.
  5. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

Yes they are but very busy I just picked up a big order from there PA outlet , I placed order this morning then drove 3 hours to pk up thru driving rains lol just got home , not much for $2600 order

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  6. countrycritter

Texas
    I finally got them on the phone. Hope they are able to complete my order and get it shipped It's getting pretty stupid around here.

7. socalmountainman

socalmountainman Northwestern School of Taxidermy - Class of '73

Did you get your 15% show discount? If McKenzie's was scheduled to be at your state show and the show was cancelled because of the virus. McKenzie was still honoring the discount.
    My 15% off practically paid for my $500 freight charge! 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

8. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Research Manikins Illinois location is closed. Not sure about Oregon. Some of these items are available through Jim Allred supply but unfortunately not the manikins I need.

9. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

Got my 12%, our show isn’t till July . Pennsylvania is not shipping out from what they told me , pick up only so I drove there $40 in gas whole lot better then $600 from NC

socalmountainman likes this.
  10. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

I ordered from RMI last Wednesday and got it on Friday. Of course They are 45 min. away, but I do believe they are closed to walkins.