1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Birds

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Tony T, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Tony T

Tony T Member

I have a red breasted goose pinioned 300.00, and 2 gamble quail males 25.00 es plus shipping.I will sell all as a package for 300.00 shipped priority 2 day.Priority shipping is good for at least 2 more weeks.They are all in good feather and frozen whole.They will be shipped in an insulated lobster shipping box( which is included with shipping,14.00 value) with an ice pack and more insulation.
    In N.H.,Tony.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  2. Tymark

Tymark New Member

I’ll take the quail

3. Tony T

Tony T Member

I'll need your zip code for a shipping price

4. Tymark

Tymark New Member

44418 Fowler Ohio

5. Tony T

Tony T Member

It's 50.00 for priority 2 day or 19.00 priority 3 day.I really don't trust the 3 day as they are smaller bird and will thaw quicker.

6. Tymark

Tymark New Member

50 is a little steep for me. Did I read it right it was 25 for the birds plus shipping? 19 is ok but how far are you?

7. Tony T

Tony T Member

The birds are 25.00 each.Teach.The 2 day shipping is 50.00 which includes lobster shipping box(7.00 value) and ice back that I do not charge for plus more insulation I do not charge for.The actually shipping is 43.60 plus the 7.00 box.i am in N.H.

8. Tony T

Tony T Member

I figured for 4 lbs.If the shipping is cheaper I will refund you the difference.i did figure 3 lbs and it's 39.55 plus the 7.00.
    My zip is 03874 you can check the prices yourself.Remember I am guessing on the weight I do not set the shipping costs.

9. kojak

kojak Active Member

Being this post is at the top of the page I will comment here!
    Would you please read and follow the rules or this forum at the top of the page! It is against forum rules to post comments online.
    If you wish to contact a seller click on their name and their profile will come up. Then click on start conversation and send them an offline personal message or contact them via email or phone if provided in the post.

Chippers and pir^2h like this.
  10. Tony T

Tony T Member

Will do,sorry

11. Tymark

Tymark New Member

Ok thanks Tony I am gonna pass. I read the post wrong. Appreciate your time. Thanks and stay safe.