1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wholesale Bobwhite Quail Mounted Any Pose $75 And Chukar Mounted $95 +shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by olebarnette, Apr 9, 2020.

1. olebarnette

olebarnette Active Member

Selling Wholesale Mounted bobwhite quail for $75 each in any pose, mounted to your specifications or picture reference. We specialize in the Bobwhite Quail flying for the swatting bobcat. 3 or more quail ordered will be $65 each. Shipping is usually $15 to $20 for up to 3 birds in one box. Save time and money and let me do the work for you. We supply the bird! No deposit required. I will email pictures to you of the finished birds before you buy. I Accept Pay Pal, Credit Card or US Postal Money Orders as payment. I also have chukar partridge that can be mounted in any pose for $95 each plus shipping. Quail or chukar ordered today will be ready before last week of May 2020 or sooner.
    Email me at [email protected]
    to place an order or if you have questions.
    Pictures below are quail that I have made for clients.
    Please note: We do keep a limited inventory of mounted quail in stock in common poses, and can fill your order in less than 5 days..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  2. olebarnette

Please email me at [email protected] if you have questions or would like to place an order.
    Orders placed this week will be ready middle to end of May.

sarahdj likes this.

3. olebarnette

Please email me at [email protected] if you have questions or would like to place an order.
    Orders placed this week will be ready middle to end of July.

4. olebarnette

Orders placed this week will be ready middle of August or sooner.

5. olebarnette

TTT