1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wholesale Bobwhite Quail Mounted Any Pose $75, Chukar $95, Pheasants $175+shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by olebarnette, Apr 9, 2020.

1. olebarnette

olebarnette Active Member

Please email me at [email protected] if you have questions or would like to place an order for Bobwhite Quail mounts

2. olebarnette

Please email me at [email protected] if you have questions or would like to place an order for Bobwhite Quail mounts

3. olebarnette

Currently taking orders 1/17/2022 Please email me at [email protected] if you have questions or would like to place an order for Bobwhite Quail mounts

4. olebarnette

Currently taking orders 2/03/2022 Please email me at [email protected] if you have questions or would like to place an order for bird mounts

5. olebarnette

Please email me at
    [email protected] if you have questions or would like to place an order for Bobwhite Quail, chukar or pheasant mounts.
    I have been making quail wholesale for Taxidermists for the past 11 years. I will be glad to help you get the poses that you need.

6. olebarnette

Please email me at
    [email protected] if you have questions or would like to place an order for Bobwhite Quail, chukar or pheasant mounts.
    Birds are made to order in any pose of your choice by description or picture reference.

7. olebarnette