1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Alaskan Life-size Grey Wolves. Black Bear Wolverine

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Ed Buck Taxidermy, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Do the coons have feet?

2. Savanna

Savanna Member

Please text pics 503 660 9261

Is this hide tanned? Making clothing out of a blonde pelt, kind of hard to find

3. Had a good sale on an XL Lynx hide form Ed Buck Taxidermy. I was very pleased with the hide and fast service...Thanks Ed!

4. wolverine is cased can be lifesize or wall hanger 38 length everything turned and split decent diamond great fur can text pics 500.00 plus shipping 610-308-1578

5. Just tanned. Cased everything split and turned prime PA fox .will make nice mounts 125ea plus shipping can text pics 610-308-1578

6. Redfox23

Redfox23 New Member

Hello,
    Can you ship to Germany? If so, feel free to PM me the photo and price.

7. Ttt

8. Great Skulls

Great Skulls Active Member

If you have 14 listings and bump each every 7 days, then you can guarantee that two of your listings are always at the top of the page.

This is EXACTLY why there is a rule that you COMBINE listings. It violates the spirit of the "bump" rule to keep bumping whatever is ready, just to keep yourself high on the page. Does it help your sales or just make you look like you are skirting the rules?

And yes, I know that it is also a rule violation to comment on someone else's post, but maybe if someone decides to police my violation, they will police yours too!

Sea Wolf and kojak like this.
  9. Ttt

10. Great Skulls

If you have 14 listings and bump each every 7 days, then you can guarantee that two of your listings are always at the top of the page.

This is EXACTLY why there is a rule that you COMBINE listings. It violates the spirit of the "bump" rule to keep bumping whatever is ready, just to keep yourself high on the page. Does it help your sales or just make you look like you are skirting the rules?

And yes, I know that it is also a rule violation to comment on someone else's post, but maybe if someone decides to police my violation, they will police yours too!

11. Great Skulls

12. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

HeHeHe

13. Ttt

bob wendt likes this.
  14. Great Skulls

My daily copy and paste:

15. Ttt

16. Ttt

17. Ttt

18. Ttt

19. Ttt

20. Great Skulls

My daily copy and paste: