1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Just A Thanks!

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by Tnrandy, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Tnrandy

Tnrandy Active Member

My son started deer euro mounts a couple years ago and we've gained great knowledge from this site and the people that offer all the help and advice. This past week we had a friend contact us asking if we could crown/horn mount an elk her dad killed 10 years ago, for his birthday. They had bought a kit from Van Dykes which included a plaque and crown cover and it had been sitting for years. We did it and it turned out ok, we didn't think it was great. They sent us a message the night after they picked it up and just raved about how great it looked and how happy her dad was. They were in the process of putting it up on the wall.

It feels good to get this type of message from a pleased customer, and makes all the work and stress involved worth it.

So, THANKS to all that contribute to helping others on this page.

Sea Wolf likes this.
  2. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Don't see many of those done. How about a picture?

3. Tnrandy

Tnrandy Active Member

I didn't take a picture, it was kind of a rush job for his birthday. We finished it and I sent her a text, 5 minutes later she was in my drive way and gone. I'll see if I can get her to send one. I wasn't happy with plaque, it was not solid wood and had been in a out building for almost 10 years. Overall it turned out ok.