1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Nanny Mt Goat Alaskan Black Bear. Ak Cros Fox Xl Lynx Gry And Black Wolves. All Lifesize

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Ed Buck Taxidermy, Apr 25, 2020.

1. All tanned everything turned and split .hvy fur . All for lifesize can text pics nanny is wet tanned 60 inches .900 black bear 60 length hvy fur 500...
    Cross fox very prime cased 250 ea..
    .xl male lynx beautiful hvy fur cased 350 ea...gry wolves cased very prime big males. 650 ea . Black wolves cased hvy fur 700 ea alplus shipping can text pics or email thanks...............610 _308-1578

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  2. Great Skulls

Great Skulls Member

My daily copy and paste. (The key is try to try to catch these early enough that I am not giving you a free bump!)

STOP BUMPING YOURSELF TO THE TOP OF THE FORUM EVERY DAY!

If you have 14 listings and bump each every 7 days, then you can guarantee that two of your listings are always at the top of the page.

This is EXACTLY why there is a rule that you COMBINE listings. It violates the spirit of the "bump" rule to keep bumping whatever is ready, just to keep yourself high on the page. Does it help your sales or just make you look like you are skirting the rules?

And yes, I know that it is also a rule violation to comment on someone else's post, but maybe if someone decides to police my violation, they will police yours too!

joepennanti likes this.

3. PA red fox . Just tanned. All fox are cased everything turned and split 125 ranched fox. Marble cross. Saphire pearl. Whitemark. All super prime 275 ea plus shipping . Can text or email pics 610-308-1578 thanks

4. Great Skulls

Great Skulls Member

Oh for goodness sake! Are you trying to get yourself banned?! Have you not figured out that bumping yourself up to the top of the forum literally every day is really annoying people? Are you actually making sales this way or just looking like a jerk. The moderators already collapsed some of your listings into one, and now you just keep making up new ones? YOU ARE ABUSING THE FORUM RULES!

My daily copy and paste. (The key is try to try to catch these early enough that I am not giving you a free bump!)

STOP BUMPING YOURSELF TO THE TOP OF THE FORUM EVERY DAY!

If you have 14 listings and bump each every 7 days, then you can guarantee that two of your listings are always at the top of the page.

This is EXACTLY why there is a rule that you COMBINE listings. It violates the spirit of the "bump" rule to keep bumping whatever is ready, just to keep yourself high on the page. Does it help your sales or just make you look like you are skirting the rules?

And yes, I know that it is also a rule violation to comment on someone else's post, but maybe if someone decides to police my violation, they will police yours too!

joepennanti and Vulpes Vulpes like this.
  5. Fallenscale

Fallenscale Well-Known Member

NY
    I find you great skulls annoying knock out your s***

bob wendt likes this.
  6. Great Skulls

Great Skulls Member

Until the moderators enforce the rules, all we can do is "report" and call each other out for rule violations. I'm sorry that annoys you, but if you are a seller on this site, you should be bothered by the fact that this guy keeps pushing your listings off of the front page.

7. olebarnette

olebarnette Active Member

Thank you Great Skulls for your efforts trying to make it fair for all posting on this forum. Enough is enough with the ad posting abuse. It's been going on for months by this seller . Now there's four more sellers on the first page with multiple ads in a row.

joepennanti likes this.
  8. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

graphics-laughing-590695 - Copy.gif

9. Ttt