1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Lifesize Mammals 5-1-20

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by wa, May 1, 2020.

1. Dave York

Dave York Well-Known Member

Very nicely done.
    all you need is a lawnmower now. The wood you have there reminded me of one of the old push mowers we had.

2. Fallenscale

Fallenscale Well-Known Member

NY
    Wa you are a true taxidermist artist.

Skywalker likes this.

3. rogerswildlife

rogerswildlife Rogers Wildlife Taxidermy Tommy Rogers

Hello Joe , thank you for your critique on my piece . I will definitely check out the article you wrote. I would've loved to have done more to this mount but the customer wasn't wanting to pay anymore for extra . I as well as many others struggle with composition and any help is invited and greatly appreciated .
    Tommy

drob, Keith, pir^2h and 4 others like this.
  4. South Texas cat I finished up a couple weeks back. Trying to copy one of WA’s poses a customer wanted.

0535DC5E-5B19-4240-9592-655D24C225C2.jpeg

Wildthings, ARUsher and Micah Howards like this.
  5. NMJagdHunter

NMJagdHunter Ted Wenner

I'll respectfully disagree with Joe, nothing stops your mind from envisioning the rest of a trophy more than a circa 1950 plaque slapped on the back of a 1/2 ls. . . Which i never recommend in the first place. Non typical persian shipped out yesterday. 20200527_173805.jpg

ARUsher, rogerswildlife, wa and 3 others like this.
  6. Amazing work here!

7. Mike Powell

Mike Powell Well-Known Member

Another kitty Kat...
    5628BE3F-424E-4932-BB23-1B106B40D71F.jpeg

ARUsher, Micah Howards, wa and 2 others like this.
  8. drob

drob Active Member

I don't think Joe meant that type of plaque.A plaque could be a piece of curved wood ,painted black with a small amount of grass,etc.