1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Selling Skulls + Mummified Heads At A Discount!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Macabre Manager, May 7, 2020.

1. Hello, hello. It's that time again, the time where I crawl out the woodwork of the so-called 'real world' to sell some pieces on the internet.

Today, I'm selling a 'goodie bag' of random pieces. In exchange for your bulk buy, I'm going to include a discount. It's by far more convenient for me to sell in as few packages as possible (have you seen that shipping & handling?), so I feel this is a beneficial arrangement from the start.

The 'goodie bag' contains an upper jaw from a nine-banded armadillo (30$), no facial plate/armor.. a mummified rabbit head (20$), a mummified Virginia oppossum head (50$), the upper jaw to a nutria rat (20$), and the full skull and teeth set to a river otter (30$). Shipping and handling comes to 10$ with the total capping at 160$, but today, I'll sell everything (with S&H included) for 120$.

Payment will be requested from your email via professional business invoice, and within 2-5 days you'll receive a tracking number to your package. Please be sure of your purchase when you order from me, as refunding payments can be terribly inconvenient-- unless you have an issue with your package and items, in which case I absolutely implore you to contact me so I can make pleasant business, of course!

Regardless, only US buyers, please. You may reach out to me via cell (TEXT ONLY) at 601-590-2830 or by email on [email protected]

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. Now selling the entire lot together for 95$ + 5$ s/h. Ping, email, or text.

The_smiling_dog likes this.