1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermist/sculptor For Hire

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Employment' started by tejaythetaxidermist, May 13, 2020.

1. tejaythetaxidermist

tejaythetaxidermist New Member

I live in the north Houston area and I’m looking to do some wholesale work for other taxidermists. I work on a percentage usually 30-35% your list price. I will do project start to finish. Also open to full time or part time if a shop needs some help. I have a lot of experience and credetionals enough to handle any project. I can send a portfolio over to anyone interested. I’m highly trained and experienced in African, exotics and North American big game. Custom life size work is no problem either. I’m currently working on my own line of manikins for mule deer, black tail and cougars and want to break up my time. I have supervisor,management and business experience as well and worked as a shop formen at a large studio until recently. I have an extensive portfolio of big cats too and if i could choose would love to focus more on those, cougars, leopard, bobcats etc. feel free to reach out to see if we can work something out. I’m originally from Oregon and I’m trying to build a larger network down here in the Houston area.
    Thanks,
    Tejay

Tele. 541.207.6269
    Email. [email protected]