1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Interesting Self-tanning Issues Lately

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by misnelstain5, May 21, 2020 at 2:09 AM.

1. misnelstain5

misnelstain5 New Member

Ok two questions lol:

1. Has anyone else found it difficult to get your lower legs as tan as your thighs? This has become an issue only the last two times I’ve done it. I’m using Loving Tan if that helps. I have a SHAREit wacky reverse shorts tan and I ain’t here for it.

2. I recently bought a Dyson air purifier, and the thing goes bananas whenever I put on my tanner. Is there something in these products I shouldn’t be breathing? My air quality will go from green Appvn to almost red on the little screen, and the fan will kick up to the highest setting.
    Thanks!

Last edited: May 22, 2020 at 2:35 PM
  2. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

Nah never had a problem. I get a beautiful tan all over! no orange color, perfect tones all the time. Well if you breath any of these products it’s hazardous but my lungs will get tanned. Lol
    Dammm I just look stunning naked

ARUsher likes this.

3. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

LOL. New member signs up and their first post .. at 2am. Problem might not be the tanner but the alcohol. Ditch your "Loving Tan" and go au naturale sans pants. The color should even out. Open a window when running the tanner.

Frank, maybe we can have a contest where taxidermists can submit photos for the best "tan"? Maybe assemble them into a calendar?

Frank E. Kotula, ARUsher and msestak like this.
  4. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

darn like button only lets you "like" a post one time :)

Frank E. Kotula likes this.