1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Which Pose/form For This Buck??

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by CarsonGrey, May 22, 2020 at 8:16 AM.

1. CarsonGrey

CarsonGrey New Member

Need some advice for a pose and turn that would show off this deer’s rack, and work best in this particular room.

Need suggestions on a form too, as he is a Large 200+# Northern buck, but no swell (late Sept). so ideally Speed Test Solitaire essay writer something available in a no-swell but in a large enough size. Which I am having a tough time finding.
    This view is also where he will be viewed from the most, as the TV is focal point of the room and that is also where you tend to enter from (to the right is a closet).

heavily leaning toward a regular shoulder mount (not pedestal) but my arm could be twisted if that’s what really would be best..

Last edited: May 23, 2020 at 2:01 AM
  2. Photo's would really help

msestak and Rausch like this.

3. jimss

jimss Active Member

I don't see photos but always like wall pedestals with more shoulder and lifelike appearance! Sounds like a buck of a lifetime!

4. Mckenzie's Matt Thompson newest wall ped are the ones I like for mature deer.

5. Westcoast

Westcoast Member

Coombs 9500