1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Mannikins, Deer & Zebra, Elk Mouth Cup

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Heath Cline, May 22, 2020.

1. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    Cleaning out the shop of some extra things.

1-Ohio Taxidermy Supply Whitetail Mannikin # 2752R Pedestal. It has some shipping dings and rough marks from being moved around the shop but nothing major, glue will fill in the dings.
    Size is 7 1/2x20x23 and is a right turn upright pedestal. Sells for $73 , I will sell for $35 plus actual shipping.

2-Ohio Taxidermy Supply Whitetail Mannikin # 5753HUL-A Pedestal with the Alpha Nose.. It has some shipping dings and rough marks from being moved around the shop but nothing major, glue will fill in the dings.
    Size is 7 1/2x21x24 and is a left turn semi sneak pedestal. Sells for $73 , I will sell for $35 plus actual shipping.

3- Ben Mears Whitetail Pedestal in a left turn. This mannikin was never used and is in new condition. It is # PD-74 and size is 7 1/4 x 20 1/2 x 21. Sells new for $84, I will sell $40 plus actual shipping.

4- Caracal lifesize mannikin. This mannikin has the body already sanded but the head is not. I was going to use this but client changed his mind. Measurements are 1 6/8 x 9 1/2 x 17 1/2 x 32. Sells new for $154. I will sell for $75 plus actual shipping.

5- McKenzie Zebra Pedestal # ZPD-2. This has never been used and is in new condition. Measurements are 13 1/8 x 32 and is a right turn pedestal. Sells new for $170 , I will sell for $80 plus actual shipping.

6- McKenzie Bugling Elk cast lip/mouth. This is already painted and ready to be put in a mannikin. Awesome detail and will save you time on next elk mount. I will sell for $100 plus actual shipping.

2752-1.jpg 5753-1.jpg 2752-1.jpg pd-74.jpg caracal.jpg zpd-2.jpg elk1.jpg elk2.jpg

2. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    Deer mannikins are sold. Also the caracal is sold pending payment.
    Thx