1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Call None Of Us Wants To Receive...

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by joeym, Jun 27, 2020.

1. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

"Mr Murphey, this is Bryan S. You have a deer and a fish for my wife Laura. Laura died last week, she was killed in a side-by-side accident. Please call me at this number when they are completed"

So sad, this lady was in her 50's. One of her grandchildren fell from her lap onto the accelerator of the side-by-side. It lunged forward, hit something, and broke her neck. RIP, Laura.

2. drob

drob Active Member

Very sad,another reason to pray every day!

3. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

That's horrible, condolences to the family

4. Monty Hoffstrom

Monty Hoffstrom New Member

Hello Joey,

I am very sorry for your loss. Many prayers and condolences to you and your family.

5. Wally Gator

Wally Gator Well-Known Member

Sad message to hear, I’m sure. Condolences from our forum community to Bryan S.
    Unfortunately, I got one of the calls no one wants early Sunday morning. My 54 year old sister died in her sleep. Gonna bury her tomorrow.
    “It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement.” Hebrews 9:10
    Be prepared, friends.

tem likes this.
  6. ARUsher

ARUsher Active Member

I am sorry for your loss Wally. And you are absolutely right. That's probably one of the greatest things I remember my mother teaching me was to always be ready because we never know. Praying for peace and comfort for you and your family during this time.

tem and Wally Gator like this.
  7. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

Very sorry for your loss. It's a comfort to know that we have peace in Jesus.

dmac1175, tem, ARUsher and 1 other person like this.
  8. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss , so young , my brother inlaw passed in his sleep at 55 a couple years ago . So sad prayers sent

tem and Wally Gator like this.