1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Elk Skull

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Randy, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Randy

Randy Huntin Chamios on Mount Cook, New Zealand

I have a client with a bull elk to get european done. The client left it outside for a while. The nose and some of the palate have been chewed away buy a dog. I am looking for a good skull with the antlers cut off just below the antler burs so I can help this guy out. I don't need the antlers. Does not matter if it is raw or clean. He is in the military and has been in the middle east. I want to help this guy out. It was off of an average 5 x 6 bull.

Thanks Randy

2. RJE

RJE New Member

i have a skull with antlers, wet tanned cape and mannikin if you would be interested.
    309-261-1196 call/text

3. Randy

Still looking for elk skull to replace a European elk skull that the clients dog chewed up the skull. Need a replacement skull raw or cleaned so I can attach clients antlers to a nice skull. Needs to be mature bull.

Thanks
    Randy

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  4. Randy

Still looking for an elk skull

Thanks Randy

5. Randy -
    I had a guy bring in a head that he had left in his shed after skinning ( for a year ) and wants a shoulder mount - so I capped the skull - if you capped his skull to match the cuts and filled in the gaps with sculp all you could make it work ... the skull was skinned then left - so is dirty with dried rotten stuff on it - but would clean up .....
    anyway if this will help ya or work for ya let me know .
    Thanks

6. skitownguy

skitownguy Member

Don't waste your time on this one!! Was supposed to send me a check for one months ago !!