1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Authentic Bourbon And Whisky Barrel Head Panels-make Really Cool Skull Mounts And Turkey Bases.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Clovis Point, Aug 10, 2020.

1. These are authentic, straight from the distillery (you can smell it). They really make for a great looking European skull mount and a nice fish as well. They make great bases for small mammals and birds. The Wild Turkey ones I paint make badass turkey bases.

I think they look best with about 4 coats of gloss polyurethane, they also look good with acrylic sealer, or you can get them raw and experiment on your own.

I guarantee each one will pass my drop test (chest height to concrete), they are all glued up, I don’t use any screws or backer boards or anything like that. Depending on which distillery they come from some are tongue and grooved and some have flat faces where they are joined. I run all the flat faced ones across a planer so there are no gaps.

I’m going to get some more glued up tonight and I’ll take more pictures. If anyone’s interested in some of my finished barrelcrafts like the Wild Turkey heads you can check out my Etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/tomahawktaxidermy but message me before you order there for a better price.

I CAN handle large orders all the way up to pallet sized.

PRICES AND OFFERINGS
    raw barrel head : $37
    Polyurethane : $39.50
    Wild Turkey painted $72

discounts if anyone is interested in ordering 15 or more

Attached Files:

2. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

Do you have one from Woodford Reserve?

3. Not technically, they are one of the hardest to come by........ but I have a stencil coming that looks identical to the distillery stamp.... no one would ever know the difference. Being one I would have to paint up I would need to get a little more out of it, but it not being as complex as the Wild Turkey ones it wouldn’t be as expensive.

4. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

I want one when you get it. My oldest son and I sip a little Woodford most days at sunset!!!

5. Here are some more pics

Attached Files: