1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Pressure Washer

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Westcoast, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Westcoast

Westcoast Active Member

How many psi pressure washer do I need to flesh deer and bears? Any recommendations on specific makes and models would be appreciated as well. Thank you in advanced for your responses.

Robert Baker likes this.
  2. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

3500 psi minimum with a turbo nozzle. I have a Honda that I've been using for years. I replaced the entire pump once, but the engine is tough as nails, and cranks with one tug every time.

Robert Baker and Westcoast like this.

3. John anderson

John anderson New Member

There are different types of washers available there,but I think automatic electric pressure washer works here nice. It would be an interesting topic to write an assignment for student in Zoology department!I work at https://write-my-essay.online/essay-topics.html and gather recommendation for different topics and ideas. But without having enough knowledge regarding fleshing deer and bear, it wold be tough for anyone. In case of new person like a students it will require extra attention to make possible.

4. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

It's very obvious that you don't know a damn thing about pressure washing skins. Don't give advice on something you know anything about.

5. 15pt

15pt Active Member

Alabama
    You can get by with 3000 with a turbo nozzle, but if your gonna buy one don't go lower than 3500.

Robert Baker likes this.
  6. Westcoast

Westcoast Active Member

Thanks for the information gentlemen. It’s been a great help! I wanted one that I could flesh most anything plus lower the psi to do skulls.

Robert Baker likes this.
  7. Robert Baker

Robert Baker Active Member

John is just another account (you can see he is a new member with 1 post) as the same person who posted yesterday under a different name (also new member with 1 post) advertising some bull-sit website on essay writing. I believe the one yesterday was about easy essays for getting homework done without the work. Its also apparent from the writing that its just another poor attempt at a foreign scam.

Robert