1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Dog Is Now Skullclnr

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by skullclnr, Aug 18, 2020.

1. skullclnr

skullclnr Active Member

Hey all, when i first started on here i signed up with skullclnr as my handle, but thought it was a little arrogant to come on here as a newbie and call myself skullclnr so i made my login skullclnr and changed my handle to "the dog" but seems some update has gotten rid of my handle and now my account is showing up as skullclnr. anyone know how to change my account and handle back to "The Dog" or do i just leave it? Possibly a admin can change it?

2. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Your "The Dog" account is probably still here. You might just need to remember your password. Not sure if Ken can help you get back into the account. Try making a new account with The Dog. If you are denied (user name already taken) then that means it's still in the database somewhere I think. Seems odd that I couldn't pull it up in a search though.

3. I know that some forum software platforms allow the registered name and the user screen name that everyone sees to be different. That might have been the case on here at one time but one of the software upgrades removed that option. I do not see an option to have a different screen name in your profile now. An admin should be able to confirm if that is in fact what happened.

4. skullclnr

skullclnr Active Member

that was the issue QBD i set up my login as "skullclnr" but the user screen name was set to "the dog" oh well i guess i can just leave it for now. I don't feel like a complete newbie anymore, i have cleaned a few skulls since so ill just roll as skullclnr from now on.

5. Sea Wolf

Your pictures you have posted of the insane collection of pointy things you have in your shop speak volumes. I still liked the Dog moniker. At least you still have the picture.

6. skullclnr

skullclnr Active Member

ha just a few skulls! trying to get the last of last years home and starting again! will try to get on and post some pics as things begin to clean up and work out this year. 20181212_212926[1].jpg

msestak likes this.
  7. Great Skulls

Great Skulls Member

Wow! I'll take the bear on the freezer. :)

Some of those elk are pretty sweet too. If anyone stumbles in there in the dark, they are definitely getting impailed!

msestak likes this.
  8. briant_az

briant_az New Member

Wow this is amazing!

9. skullclnr

skullclnr Active Member

Great Skulls that was the world record Pope and Young Brown bear taken two years ago by Chris Cammack. 29 4/16 and we didnt have a 16th to play with! 20181216_120525.jpg

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020 at 12:07 PM
    ARUsher and msestak like this.
  10. Great Skulls

Great Skulls Member

Holy cow!

I want that so bad!

11. Sea Wolf

Damn .. that is a BIG bear. Do you remember what the straight line length of it was?

Great Skulls, maybe I'll sell you my big one. Might be making a dent in my collection. Also have an extremely rare Ti-Ti-Liger and a very large, legal to sell California Sea Lion. Among other stuff.

msestak likes this.
  12. ARUsher

ARUsher Active Member

That is massive!

13. Great Skulls

Great Skulls Member

If they are legal and the right price, I'd love them! You know that they would be well cared for and accessible for research in a widely used teaching/research collection. Want to talk?

14. Sea Wolf

All legal, no issues there. Going to be too pricey though for university donations. More than likely going to have to go to private collections. Have 2 grand tied up in the Sea Lion bull and that + in the ti-ti-liger. Big Kodiak might be a bit less than that. So hard to part with the favorites but .. I can't take them with me.