1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Mckenzie Back Order

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Mudbat, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

Just letting you guys know that every pair of tohickon eyes i ordered from mckenzie is on back order. Unfortunately after waiting a week and half for them i figured it out. Sure wish mckenzie would tell you when you call in your order.

2. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

Lol get blanks and paint your own
    Much easier to get them besides that this pandemic caused a lot of issues for us all

I will also add as I’m sorry to hear this but Mckinze has always told me what’s in stock or not, where they’ll ship from but sometimes if out of stock they have no idea when it’s coming in cause of this pandemic as it’s caused issues everywhere

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
    Kerby Ross likes this.

3. slabbandit

slabbandit Active Member

Just got a large McKenzie order today. Nothing was backordered. I did have to request that everything come from one location. I got hit with 3 separate shipping charges once with McKenzie totaling more than my order!

Frank E. Kotula likes this.
  4. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

Usually there is no shipping on back orders.

5. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

I posted this just to let folks know if they use tochickon eyes, atleast for me all the sets i ordered were on back order. Sucks as i was counting on them to show up. Nothing to do with mckenzies service,other then it would have been nice to know they were not in stock while i was making my phone order.

6. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

That's why I keep a large inventory of any fish eyes I normally use and when I use a couple I reorder them while I still have some in stock.