1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Printed Multi-part Work Orders

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by livbucks, Oct 6, 2020.

1. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

I have been providing these for over 13 years. Printed in 2 or 3 part carbonless sets.
    I accept VISA, Mastercard and Discover for quick ordering and customer convenience. Of course as before, I still accept Money Orders as well, and checks with a small delay for processing.
    We are a full service printer in business for 48 years.
    Please look over the samples below and should you be interested, pm me for details. Samples.jpg Provide an email address and I will reply with all pricing and samples to look over.
    The SILVER BULLET design is my most popular. Thanks for looking!

Greg

msestak, Rob43, Deadduck and 3 others like this.
  2. This is William Bowman of Bowman's Taxidermy in Winder Georgia I would like to order the design like Silver Bullet Taxidermy. Please contact me at 404-655-8462 or by my email [email protected]

3. My email is [email protected] send me some samples I like the Silver Bullet one

4. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Please only message me through the site if interested. Dont post on this thread.

Thank you very much.

John C likes this.
  5. Texashillcountry

Texashillcountry Active Member

Greg does all my forms, postcards, labels and is very reasonable and fast. Will not go wrong with their service, quality and price.

msestak, livbucks, tem and 1 other person like this.
  6. Rob43

Rob43 Active Member

PM sent

7. meat

meat Active Member