1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

My Experience With Trapper400 (scott)

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Animal Kingdom Taxidermy, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Trapper400 A.K.A. Scott was beyond phenomenal. I knew when my item was being shipped and when I would get it the whole time but that’s not the best part. I had bought a well furred opossum from him and the shipping was about 3 days. I was worried that the animal would be thawed and smelly by the time it got here but do to his incredible packaging skills it came in still fully frozen. I would definitely buy from him again.

2. How do I find this person who which you speak of.

3. H
    His email is [email protected] but if you go to the FOR SALE page he is at the bottom of the first page selling “private pond bluegill” and then you can just look at his other postings

Yotekingtaxidermist84 likes this.
  4. Thx your awesome

5. Robert Baker

Robert Baker Well-Known Member

I happily concur with Animal Kingdom. I have bought from Scott on many occassions and he never disappoints. As stated -- exceptional packing and every specimen I have received has been better than he advertised. *Two thumbs up!*

Robert

6. Kylee

Kylee Member

Scott is amazing!