1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Buying Raw Bulk Skulls/ Fur Bears

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Jaronv, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Jaronv

Jaronv New Member

Hello,

I'm looking to buy thousands of small skulls. Shrews, snakes, mice, rats, bull frogs, etc.
    Whatever you have in bulk I would be interested in buying.

I'm also looking to buy all fur bears. Ringtails, Badger Armadillo, etc. In any volume.

You can call or text me at (405) 371-9697 I have a FedEx account to ship items on.

2. fortman

fortman Member

I have some raw beaver skulls in the freezer from last season at $4.00 each and maybe a few coyote at the same price.

Also have a couple scraped and salted black bear hides. But if the area code is correct as you are in OK I believe it is not legal there to sell bears.

Fortman's taxidermy & Tannery,LLC
    419-394-4188

3. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

see my ads on the for sale forum for skulls and multiple species fur bearers

4. Martins n

Martins n New Member

Can get you garbon vipers,can rats, gambian pouched mongoose, porcupine, duikers,mice and bull frogs, contact me at [email protected] for listing

5. Trapper78

Trapper78 Member

Be able to provide raw skulls from raccoon, muskrats and oppossum starting next week. Looking to sell raccoon heads for $3.00 , muskrat heads for $1.50, and opposum heads for $2.00..Willing to store heads to ship quantity. Raccoon heads have very minor damage from pellet gun.