1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Still Looking For A Fawn

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Bill R., Oct 22, 2020.

1. Bill R.

Bill R. Member

Looking to purchase a legal farmed fawn, whitetail or fallow, in good condition, to mount for an artist client. I'm assuming there may be some fawn mortality at deer farms. Looks like I missed a few recent opportunities, but still looking. Will pay for the fawn and overnight shipping of the frozen specimen. Very open on price.

2. hunterchris

hunterchris New Member

PA
    I have 2 frozen fawns that i was going to have freeze dried but i need room in my freezer if you are interested i am not sure what they are worth but i would like to get them out of my freezer

3. Jenwolf1

Jenwolf1 New Member

I have one Wt and one axis.

4. Bill R.

Bill R. Member

Thanks for the response. Could you confirm that you have appropriate paperwork on them, and I'm assuming they are in good mountable condition, and perhaps send a picture. Also, could you give me a body length measurement, nose to base of tail, just so I have a sense of size. I've been quoted $100 by another source and my artist client would be fine with paying that if it's a good specimen. Again, thanks for the response.

5. Bill R.

Bill R. Member

Thanks for the response. Could you give me a few more details. I assume you have appropriate paperwork for the whitetail and they are in good mountable condition. Could you give me body lengths, nose to base of tail, so I have a sense of size, and maybe send me pictures, also how much you are asking for them. I'd of course pay overnight shipping. Might be easiest for you to use my regular email [email protected]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  6. Bill R.

Bill R. Member

I thought I already sent a response but can't see it (I have a hard time communicating on this site!) so this may be a repeat: Thanks for the response. Could you give me a few more details. I assume you have appropriate paperwork for them and they are in good mountable condition. Could you give me body lengths, nose to base of tail, so I have a sense of size, and maybe send me pictures. . I'd of course pay overnight shipping.Might be easier to communicate directly with me at [email protected]