1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Red Stag Capes

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by backyard taxidermist, Oct 23, 2020.

1. SOLD!I have 2 salted red stag capes killed in New Zealand this year. I dont have measurements because the outfitter did the work before shipping. They were mature bulls taken during the rut. I have a picture of the racks that I European mounted for my customer if that helps I can text it. Im looking for $200 obo per. Buyer pays shipping. Please text Brian for info or offer. 208-833-0690

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
  2. Ttt

3. Ttt

4. Non-TypicalArtist

Non-TypicalArtist ABOVE Expectations. BEYOND Ordinary.

I have a client interested but not sure this number you supplied is working?

5. John L

John L Active Member

both?

6. RITAFIL

RITAFIL Active Member

[QUOTE="backyard taxidermist, post: 2825527, member: 48582"]SOLD!I have 2 salted red stag capes killed in New Zealand this year. I dont have measurements because the outfitter did the work before shipping. They were mature bulls taken during the rut. I have a picture of the racks that I European mounted for my customer if that helps I can text it. Im looking for $200 obo per. Buyer pays shipping. Please text Brian for info or offer. 208-833-0690[/QUOTE]

top of the post stating it is - SOLD