1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

25" Life Sized Muledeer Skin

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by jimss, Oct 31, 2020.

1. jimss

jimss Active Member

I have a gorgeous, swollen-necked muledeer life-sized skin for sale that I harvested a couple days ago and got directly into the freezer. I dorsally cut it and booted the bottom of each leg. I took my time and there is hardly any meat or blood on the inside of the cape. There is a tiny entrance and exit hole from the 1 shot. LS muleybuck.jpg muleybuck2.jpg Muleyskin.jpg Muleyskin1.jpg muleybuck.jpg muleybuck2.jpg Muleyskin.jpg I just returned from my trip and haven't had time to research prices. I'll post a price once I get the meat processed and things settle down a bit.

2. CURTBUTT1

CURTBUTT1 New Member

beautiful buck jim congratulations

3. jimss

jimss Active Member

I'm still looking for a home for this LS skin. I haven't been able to find any recent posts with large, swollen necked LS skins so I'm still not sure what it's worth. I'm open to offers...send me a message and I'll get back with the ASAP. I also still have a LS bighorn, mtn goat, and antelope. All gorgeous skins!

4. jimss

jimss Active Member

I thought I would mention the measurements I took of this buck. 7 1/2" from tip of nose to corner of eye. 23" at the small of the neck behind the head. 25" from the start of the same small of the neck measurement to 3" below the small of the neck measurement. Those measurements were taken after skinning without stretching. Please send me a pm if you have any questions.

I had a guy email me and mentioned that he just bought a LS mule deer skin similar to this one for $550. I would be willing to sell mine for $400 plus shipping. My freezer is full and I would really like to get my LS skins to someone that can really use them!

5. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

Jim - when you decide to clear space in your freezer - I be interested in the sheep , call me if you truly decided to part with it......

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  6. bucker

bucker Member

Hi Jim what are the measurements on the antelope and what are you asking for that?

RacksNtracks likes this.
  7. jimss

jimss Active Member

I'm asking $2,300 plus shipping for my bighorn LS skin. I sold my son's bighorn for around $3,000 a couple years ago. I believe mine is worth every penny! Here's a photo of my Wyoming antelope. Unfortunately I don't have measurements of the pronghorn skin. I would like $400 plus shipping for my LS pronghorn. I would be willing to work out a really good deal if someone would like to buy multiple skins. jimsbuck2018email.jpg

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  8. Larry T

Larry T Member

do you still have lifesize sheep if so could you send photos thanks Larry

9. jimss

jimss Active Member

The LS muley skin is sold but sheep, antelope, and mtn goat LS are still for sale. Larry, I'll send you a personal message.