1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Andrea Huntley Of C And Co Freeze Dry

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Chad7272, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Chad7272

Chad7272 New Member

Andrea Huntley was sent a very important albino red squirrel as well as a woodcock with payment and has since gone above and beyond to avoid myself even though we are over a year from when she said it would be completed. she has blocked me on social media, refuses to return calls, ignores emails, and any other forms of contact. Unfortunately there is going to be some other action being taken regarding the animals she took from me and the money as it was paid for via PayPal and our conversations well documented. just wanted to throw out a giant BEWARE of her as she is very dishonest and in my opinion a thief.

2. taxidermygirl

taxidermygirl Member

Chad, I am having the same problem with her! curious what you are doing now, what actions can we take?

3. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

Sent her some fawns a couple years ago, after my fawns got to her her attitude changed. No one any better as though her chit didn't stink. Very disappointed in her work. One fawn I was embarrassed to give to the customer. Had Anthony Eddy do one for that customer, very happy, should of known better.

4. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

This needs to be moved/re-posted to the buyers and sellers board.

RichMO and Clew like this.
  5. Chad7272

Chad7272 New Member

If you are dealing with her, Andrea Huntley, or as I should say attempting to deal with her, email this gentleman at the state police and share your concerns about her. The troopers tracked her down, after months and months of attempts every imaginable way possible, and she lied to them as well saying that we had a contract and I was aware of the delay, which is 100% not correct. I had contact with the trooper this morning and informed him that once again she has lied to him as well and he is going to go back and make contact with her again. I am sure he would love to know this is not an isolated incident.
    Trooper Erin McGarry
    [email protected]

6. BowDeadly

Sting her ass, teach her a lesson. When I was dealing with her she seamed to want to go surfing and lay on the beach more than try to get her work done and make it look right.

pir^2h likes this.
  7. AFTHUNT

AFTHUNT Well-Known Member

Sent letter on Tuesday, on the hook for $415 she wont reply to anything i have been doing business with her mom and her for 10 plus years. What a shame she is ruining her moms business i bet she is rolling over in her grave.

8. Chad7272

Chad7272 New Member

she is avoiding the troopers that are trying to help me. Maybe we should find everyone, or a group of us that she has obviously stolen our animals and deposits, and file a lawsuit. that might be the only way we can get any retribution. what do y'all think?

9. AFTHUNT

i sent email to trooper no response, i think we are screwed!

10. Chad7272

Chad7272 New Member

I haven't heard back from anyone either, what did she take from you? she has my albino red squirrel that I have been trying to harvest my entire life for my squirrel slam, so kinda irreplaceable!

11. i also had an 800 dollar orderfor turkey heads never completed over a year no communication on her part shame on her her mom who originally had business would go beyond to communicate and deliver on time

12. AFTHUNT

She finally replied to me my stuff is running. she said she is trying to get caught up now that her personal stuff is taken care of.

13. BowDeadly

She is full of CHIT. Cocky attitude for sure.

14. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

bet it is a drug issue

15. Chad7272

Chad7272 New Member

she still will not have anything to do with me for some reason. The troopers have had contact with her and she lied to them about her talking to me but that is not the case. I discussed this with a civil lawyer in her hometown and he figures that a red squirrel is worth about $10, so an albino red squirrel is worth about 10,000 times that since scientists estimate that it is 1 in 10,000 chance for albinism. She is gonna have a fit when these papers are served to her. anyone else want to get in on this, we can go in on the lawsuit together! let me know!

16. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

only one that will make any $ will be the lawyer(s). you might try small claims and be prepared to get jacked around, dates cancelled and re set etc. plus if she is a druggy now ( very likely), she has nothing to give back.

pir^2h likes this.
  17. taxidermygirl

taxidermygirl Member

I am having the same issue with her....amy update on a lawsuit? or amy action we can take? this has gone on long enough....

18. BowDeadly

Freeze dry money was easy money for her. she screwed me and I told her exactly what I thought. The fawn she did for me looked like crap. Every thing about it looked bad, so disappointing. Lucky for me the trash man came and I didn't have to look at it very long.

19. AubreyW

AubreyW Active Member

Same deal last season. Tried her with a turkey head. Prepaid in full. 4 months after her ETA time frame, I finally got a reply of being backed up.
    2-3 months later no reply, no update. She did finally refund my money at least. No harm no fowl .... Piss poor business management and customer service for sure.

20. Chad7272

Chad7272 New Member

still nothing on my end! Terrible human being!