1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Andrea Huntley Of C And Co Freeze Dry

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Chad7272, Nov 11, 2020.

1. taxidermygirl

taxidermygirl Member

Is anyone going to file a lawsuit? what legal recourse do we have?

2. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

Is it possible that some things came up in here personal life? Perhaps she got sick?
    I know me personally in Michigan between the manditory 3 months shut down, getting covid, my wife getting it, getting pneumonia, supply chain hold ups you can pretty much wipe 6-7 months of the map from 2020. I don’t know her situation but a lot of things changed for a lot of folks last year.
    Curious how a monetary value was placed on a red squirrel seeing that they are viewed as a Nuisance animal and can be shot on sight year round with no season or bag limit. Also having zero fur value. A lawsuit is very expensive, and very time consuming with no guarantee on outcome.

Tom Mayer likes this.

3. Chad7272

Chad7272 New Member

Absolutely it is possible things came up in her life! But let me ask you this Mudbat, if your customer called, messaged, txted and emailed a dozen times over a two year period would you respond and explain the situation? Covid has been tough on everyone, especially small business, but any of my customers that have called, txted, emailed, and messaged inquiring about work that they paid good money for were responed too. I have enough respect for them as customers who spend hard earned money on my business. Covid shut downs happened approximately one year ago, and she has been giving me, and apparently numerous other people the run around for almost 3 years after taking my money! And on top of that red squirrels are not a nuicense here and there is a short season on them. An albino red squirrel happens once in every 100,000 squirrels. it is not her choice to determine what makes something a trophy to someone, just because in some places the animal may be plentiful. All she had to do is let me know if something was going on and she decided to be a terrible business person and in my opinion a terrible person in general.

Mudbat likes this.
  4. Alan B

Alan B Member

Regardless of what is going on in someone's life and yes life happens but there is absolutely NO EXCUSE why a two-second explanation either by phone text or email cannot be made! It might not be what the customer wants to hear but it's better than shady business operations of dodging communication! Then when they get back on their feet make it good!

bob wendt and Mudbat like this.
  5. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

I see.

6. jgorris1

jgorris1 New Member

She got me too. I sent her 3 turkey heads May 2020, only needed 1 back. She found time to send me an invoice which I paid in full. Almost a year later and multiple emails and a couple phone calls by me have garnered zero response from her. I looked her up on FB, she seems to have had a good year with her boyfriend and daughter. Looks like she enjoys spending our money on vacations to Northern Michigan. Terrible person that has no problem taking food off my daughters plate to vacation with her daughter.

7. Chad7272

Chad7272 New Member

I might call the local newspaper from where she lives and ask them if they want to run a story on someone in their town who is a scam artist? what do y'all think?

KLFL and jgorris1 like this.
  8. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

I agree this is not the right place to be posting complaints. There is a section for this.

Rausch, pir^2h and bob wendt like this.
  9. Thanks for the heads up. Just getting back into Taxidermy myself. I have been having good dealings with Noonies Taxidermy Supply. They do Freeze Dry. Gonna try them out later this year.